Big thanks to all of the wonderful people that came to our first “All White Party”!
It was a big success and the best party that Busan has ever seen!
Venue … Pasta Farm/Beach Bikini private rooftop in order to enjoy Busan’s sunset and twilight What … buffet dinner, entertainment, music (G1 DJ), beer, soft drinks and wine (cocktails by Haeundae Standard available at extra charge) Dress Code … white (May evenings may still be cool, bring a shawl or light jacket) Ambience … lounge
Wining & Dining:
- Buffet dinner as well as wine, beer and soft drinks are included with your ticket.
- Champagne, Cocktails are available at extra cost
Please click on the link below to see details on the menu and non included drinks costs
=> Dining & Wining details
- If paid on or before April 30th: krw 100,000 per person (early bird discount)
- If paid on or before May 22nd: krw 110,000 per person
- If paid on the day at the entrance: krw 120,000 per person
There are several payment options:
- Bank transfer to:
Busan bank (bank code 032) Branch name: Zenithpark
Bank address: Marinecity2ro 33, Haeundae-gu, Busan
Swift Code. PUSBKR2P
Account no. 101-2023-1250-04
Account name holder: Margarete Katharina Langer
***Please include your name with the payment
- Personally by cash to one of the party organisers (send us an email to email@example.com)
- Personally by cash by going to the Starbucks Coffee of Zenith Plaza each Thursday of the week starting April 30th (and until May 21st)
***Please send us an email if you do not hear from us within three days of executing your payment.***
Ibiza … is an island in the Mediterranean Sea in eastern Spain. It is the third largest of the Balearic Islands, an autonomous community of Spain. Ibiza is considered to be a popular tourist destination, especially due to its legendary and at times riotous nightlife. Well-known nightclubs are Privilege, Amnesia, Space, Pacha, Es Paradís and DC10. During the summer, the top producers and DJs in dance come to the island and play at the various clubs, in between touring to other international destinations. Some of the most famous DJs run their own weekly nights around the island. Many of these DJs use Ibiza as an outlet for presenting new songs within the house, trance and techno genres of electronic dance music. The city has achieved renown worldwide fame as a cultural center for house and trance in particular, with its name often being used as a partial metonym for the particular flavor of electronic music originating there, much like Goa in India. (information from wikipedia)